Re-enter admin mode
Please or register


Denton County Government

The Sandy Jacobs Government Center provides a variety of services to residents.  Hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. You can apply for or renew a passport.  You can file a variety of legal forms, including filing a small claims lawsuit, making a bad check claim, and filing a ticket plea for a DPS ticket.  Veterans Services are available in the Carrollton office Fridays from 1:00-4:00 PM

Who Contact info